Hear from Max Clayton, Julie Benko, Adrianna Hicks & More on The Broadway Show
August 24th, 2022 | By Lindsey Sullivan
Before The Broadway Show with Tamsen Fadal airs nationwide this weekend, we’re offering a first look at the episode. Hosted by Emmy-winning anchor Fadal, this episode will air in New York City on August 28 at 7PM ET on WPIX. Be on the lookout for The Broadway Show, the only nationally syndicated weekly theater news program, on your local TV station.
Featured this week:
- Good morning, Baltimore! The Broadway Show is on the scene celebrating 20 years of Hairspray with Marissa Jaret Winokur, Matthew Morrison and more.
- Broadway.com Editor-in-Chief Paul Wotorek speaks with standbys Max Clayton of The Music Man and Funny Girl’s Julie Benko at citizenM Hotel about going onstage at a moment’s notice.
- Correspondent Charlie Cooper chats with Adrianna Hicks at the Civilian Hotel about starring as Sugar in the upcoming Some Like It Hot musical.
- Broadway.com Editor-in-Chief Paul Wontorek sits down with Mr. Saturday Night Tony nominee Shoshana Bean at the Civilian Hotel.
- Get to know Moulin Rouge! The Musical triple threat Fred Odgaard.
To find out where The Broadway Show with Tamsen Fadal airs nationally, head here.
Watch the episode below!